12.22.2009

our christmas card

So, I'm barely getting around to getting our Christmas, or um, for this year, Holiday Cards, out. And by barely-they'll go out tomorrow.

I wanted to keep them really simple-no letter, just a picture and our blog address (let them come see for themselves how we are;). But I was struggling to get a good picture of the kids together. So last night, I set them up, in poor lighting and uncoordinated clothes (or jammies for Christian), and completely bribed them. I finally got a decent shot, loaded it up to the holiday card template I picked out (for free!), added our name and blog site and sent out for 1 hour prints. I was so excited! I didn't really think I'd get around to sending them out this year.

So today, our busy last day before we leave for WY, I ran into Costco to pick them up before the girls' dentist appointments.

Yes, they chopped off half of our blog address.

But, what could I really do? (Maybe if I hadn't waited until the absolutely last moment...)

So for those who don't follow my blog, there is a little sticker on the back with a fully readable blog address:). And for those who do follow us and are reading this, I tried. Next year, maybe, something better...


8 happy thoughts:

christy said...

such a cute picture of the kids! they are just adorable. you are way ahead of us on the christmas card thing this year....so getting them out tomorrow should be no big deal.

Kat said...

This picture is perfect!! Love it!! Did you take it? They are all just so darn cute!!

Laura said...

Aww - that is a beautiful picture! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Rhitzclan said...

Looks great to me!!

Laine said...

it's great Kelsey! I love it.!

Kim said...

Awesome picture! (as always) Good idea doing it in black and white, you totally can't tell their clothes don't coordinate. I'm going to totally do that!

Holy Moly, you should be here right now, everyone is bowling on the wii, it's hilarious! Mom is cracking us up (imagine that)

Unknown said...

Well that's pretty darn cute for the last minute.

MK said...

I got your card on Christmas Eve and it made my day. I have been wanting your address, but keep forgetting to ask you for it. I loved the picture! They are so cute. You will have to teach me how you did that for free. I always spend an arm and a leg on cards and they never turn out that cute! Hope you guys had a great Christmas, can't wait to see pictures!