10.14.2009

all hallows eve

No, I'm not as creative as I wish. Made the garland, but from a kit. Purchased it at a scrapbook store last year from Making Memories (and copied it to a T...). The cobwebs I found at Wal-mart, and they're not the typical ones. They might not have even been cobwebs... Then the crows are paper cutouts from Martha Stewart. The girls have them stuck all over the house;) Found the SPOOKY blocks at Marshalls and the skeleton and pumpkin candle holders are from Michaels-bought last year at their Halloween clearance. I love it and even Joey noticed and complimented it when he walked in the door that night!

Thanks for all your compliments as well!

4 happy thoughts:

Kim said...

Impressive! I love it! Good job Girl. I love the garland. So festive.

Ashli Dardenne said...

Very cute!!! I'm quite impressed. I love decorating for Halloween. I've actually had my decorations up since September 15. HAHA!

Lindsay said...

I love your goz-web way cuter than normal cobwebs we have. You'll have to tell me where you found it.

Laura said...

Wow - that is really really cool!!!