5.07.2009

fun with actions

Well, I've got another new hobby. Photo editing. Like I have time for this...;) With my new camera, I upgraded my photoshop to Photoshop Elements 7. Not top of the line or anything, but better than what I had. I've heard alot of people talk about running actions on photos to get a certain look and I was happy to find that there are actions out there that work with Elements. And some were, ah, FREE! I am learning that even with a fancy new camera, pictures don't always turn out great and that most of those awesome photos you see from professionals are edited. So this week I have spent some time learning how to run actions. I really like the vintage/urban look.


If you're interested, I found a great blog, coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com that offers free actions and textures (next on my to do list;). Another great site, which she mentions as well is digitalphotographyformoms.net.

4 happy thoughts:

Emily said...

You are doing awesome. Christian is such a little babe!

Emily said...

And I love that Easter pic on the stairs with the three of them- so typical! Love it.

Amparo said...

I love this picture and the one below it with all three not really posing. That is usually what my family pictures looks like.

Kim said...

Holy Moly, he's getting big! I'm glad you are learning all these tricks so you can teach me. You know how I am about having to read and research things.