10.11.2008

it's puzzle time


Reganne pulled out some 12 piece wooden puzzles we have the other day. She needed a little help at first but then was soon on her way to doing them herself.



I do want to point one thing out...


See the ages on it, 3+. Reganne will just be turning 2 in a couple weeks.
No, I don't think she's a child prodigy or anything, for Marryn did these puzzles about the same time. No, I just think that you should challenge your kids, in whatever way, you never know what they might be able to do. Marryn can put together 100 piece puzzles, the 5+ ones, and she just turned 4.

3 happy thoughts:

Kim said...

Brilliant!!! What can I say, your girls are brilliant! I love the step by step pictures! She is so cute!

Laine said...

Man she's cute!! And smart to boot. :)

The King Family said...

she is so smart! so cute!