2.22.2010

oh happy day

I love tax season.  We usually get a pretty nice return. 
Which really means that we need to be claiming a little more...but it's just so nice to get a big sum at one time;)
So what did we do with it this year? 
(Apperently it was burning a hole in our my pocket...;)

A.  The Napa Table from World Market (with 2 chairs and 2 benches)


or

C.  A Samsung Washer and Dryer


Well, here's a hint;).

Oh happy day!!!

***Just to clarify, we ONLY got the washer and dryer;)***

7 happy thoughts:

Jennifer said...

How funny the joy we get out of the things that wash our clothes! I love getting new appliances. Its so much fun!!! Congrats on the additions:)

Rhitzclan said...

Haha- at first I was thinking that you were saying that you got ALL of those things! I thought- "wow you really do need to claim more!!" Haha! Enjoy your new washer. =)

Rhitzclan said...

Oh and dryer of course!

Unknown said...

Ah! You know you are a mother when the answer is C (and you are excited about it).

Emily said...

Oh, I was hoping it was the table, I love it! But the washer and dryer is good too:)

Kim said...

That must have been a really tough choice. I know how much you want the other two items. The sacrifices we make :)

Laine said...

I just got a new electrolux washer...not the dryer though. LOVE IT! :) From one happy mom to another...enjoy. :)