9.25.2009

walk this way

After months of cruising the furniture, standing alone and walking with our assistance, this little guy, at 14.5 months, finally decided to give it a go by himself.
Of course I had to bribe him with a fruit snack to do it;)
Whoever said boys are slower than girls was not kidding. Marryn walked at 10 months, Reganne just before 11 months.... But this has been his style, taking his own sweet time at everything.
FYI, that's poor sick Marryn whining in the background. And yes, I'm saying that sarcastically.

9 happy thoughts:

JanisKPC said...

How sweet is that Christian walking and minding his mom to get back up! Thanks, you made Aunt Janis' day for sure!

LeighSabey said...

Ohhhhh, Christian is too cute! He seems so happy about his new skill. I think we may need to get some fruit snacks in our house :).

Katielin317 said...

I think my Kai will be following suit. At one year old he is perfectly happy crawling, with the occasional walk around the room with his push cart. And o my goodness, your little man is so cute. How do you keep yourself from just gobbling him up at every turn?

Kim said...

Ahhh! Very cute! I love this stage! You don't have to hold them all the time, but yet they will still ride in the cart, stroller, etc. without a fight. Love it!

Emily said...

Yeah for Christian! I do believe new walkers are one of my very favorite stages.

G'Ma Jean said...

Love that little Christian munchkun! And poor Marryn yelling in the background.......hope she is feeling better. XO

Kathy and Ryan said...

I Love it!!! Such a big boy!!!

Lindsay said...

Hurray for your little walker!!! I love your blog so fun!

rachwheel said...

Thanks for the sweet comments Kelsie. I love coming to your blog...much more exciting in every way than mine. I'm hoping to get a camera for Christmas so I can actually take pictures. It would be loads of fun to come visit sometime. We've got our next assignment in NM then in Colorado Springs which is where we'll settle down. So, hopefully you'll still be around. It would be fun for our kids to know each other.