9.16.2009

pre-school

Yeah for Reganne! She gets to go to pre-school!
She was so excited to go and just loves it! Gets to take her own backpack originally bought for Marryn, but too small for her school folders. Has 3 other girls and one boy all from our ward and she is the youngest, technically won't get to start kindergarten for 3 more years. I was slightly worried about how well she'd go, seeing her history at nursery, but she ran right up to her *teacher* (another mom who is teaching the first session) and never looked back! My only wish is that her and Marryn went to school at the same time....

She had to turn around for me to take a pic of her backpack, just like I had done for Marryn;)

6 happy thoughts:

Jennifer said...

Yep, they definately keep us running. All these different school times. It will be a while before Alec starts kindergarten. Maybe preschool next year. Not sure. Any plans to have more kids??

The King Family said...

Kelsey, a kindergartner and preschooler? My oh my, what will you do with your time? JK! I can't believe how much your kids have grown, I have been browsing through your blog and it blows me away. You are such a cute lil' Mom. I am glad that I can look at your blog to catch up. Keep in touch!

Kim said...

I love her!!!! She is the cutest thing ever! Do you want to trade? Just kidding :)

This is all you got? Where are the rest of your post? Get to work girl!

Katielin317 said...

How sweet is she?! And her hair is just killer! I love it.

MK said...

Precious! Have I told you 800 times yet, that you have THE MOST adorable children?! Seriously...

Emily said...

She is so lovely. I can't get over her hair. Is it just like yours was? Have fun being the taxi :)