6.03.2009

blogs and books

So, lately I've been rethinking my blog. Don't worry, it's not going anywhere;)
No, just rethinking what purpose I want it to have.

I love blogging. I love working out my frustrations and problems this way and then recording my joys they often seem to slip my mind more than the challenges. And I love reading all of your blogs and gaining insight and wisdom. This has become my therapy, if you will.

So this year I started my Project 365, taking a picture a day.

And I love doing this too. I don't always get in a picture every day, so some come from other days, but the point, to record our daily lives, is still there. But I have found myself not posting things on my mind because I feel I have to put up my daily pictures. So, I have started a new blog, just for my picture of the day, pollfamily2009.blogspot.com. There is a link over on the right as well.

And this blog will go back to being my therapeutic outlet, with of course the *occasional* picture and story of the kids;)

So in light of my blog reorganizing, here's some cute pics of that adorable little guy of mine with a book.

***
I also want to thank everyone for their kind words regarding my last post. Thank you for listening.

1 happy thoughts:

Kim said...

Wow, another post! Thanks for the link. I added it to my fav's :)