4.02.2009

stay tuned

We just got back for a week long trip to Arizona.
Did not want to leave...
Now we're dealing with sickness. Coughs, snotty noses, pink eye (the girls), sinus infection (and that's me, NOT Joey) and whatnot.
So stay tuned. I have a lot of fun pics to share when I feel better, the kids feel better and laundry is done...
In the meantime, here's a funny picture I took at the zoo. There is one girl and TWO boys in this pic...

Who does that to a kid? Joey really wanted a side picture of the mullet boy (the middle one), but I just couldn't do it discretely. And I thought you only find stuff like this in Arkansas;)

5 happy thoughts:

MK said...

Laundry is over rated! Updating the blog...WAY more important! :) Hope you feel better soon, we just got over all that crud here. We need to meet at the zoo when the weather gets nice again.

Kathy and Ryan said...

Kelsey - I have to say that I LOVE all the pics you are taking with the new camera. Of course it helps when your kids are the cutest ever! I so want one now...the camera that is!! But you really have a great eye...I'm taking notes :)

Kim said...

What Laundry would that be? Not the laundry from your trip. You did that before you left. Bummer about the sickness, but good news, it's not pink eye, unless you got from somewhere else :)it's just a cold :)

Megan said...

Hey... I think I know that kid. He must have just been visiting Arizona too. hehehe. Hope you guys get feeling better. ~M

G'Ma Jean said...

Hi - so sorry to hear that you are all sick!! Pooh! Get well soon - sending lots of hugs and kisses. By the way, you can see "things" like in your photo here in northern Idaho, only sometimes more scary!! XO