12.11.2008

christmas pictures

How hard is it to get three kids to look good for just one picture???
Too hard!
Just too dang hard!

Marryn was great. Every picture was just about perfect. She's my photogenic chic right now. Reganne. Well. She wasn't so great. I really didn't like any of her pictures. And then Christian. Oh, my adorable little babe! There were a good amount of cute pictures of him, as well as some not so cute....


****No, I didn't take the pictures, I went to a studio. I wanted a solid white background and don't have one... and I didn't think my black background would look so good. Marryn might look like a floating head....****

6 happy thoughts:

christy said...

i love the pictures. they are just darling!

MK said...

Oh my gosh Kelsey! Your kids are sooo dang cute! I think they are all the cutest kids I have ever seen. Adorable!

Megan said...

I don't believe that there could be a bad picture of Reganne. She is sooo cute. They are all cute. Did you take these pictures? They look great. What a big boy Christian is! ~ M

Ashli Dardenne said...

Your children are beautiful!!! I think the pictures turned out great.

Kim said...

I guess that answers my question about who took the pictures. You need to get you a big white sheet. These pictures are great! You're kids are so stinkin' cute!

The King Family said...

Those are so cute! I love all of them. It looks like all of your kids are photogenic!