11.14.2008

4 months


My little man is now 4 months old! Where does time go? He is such a great baby. Has been sleeping consistently through the night (11ish to 8ish) since 6 weeks (lucky lucky me!), nurses well, chews on his fingers and is now grasping toys. Oh, and is very ticklish. Has the cutest little laugh! Today was his 4 month checkup: 15 lbs, 11 oz (75th) and 25.5 inches (75th). But I must say, I thought his percentiles would be higher! It must be the fact that 'boys are naturally bigger than girls' for he is so much bigger than the girls were, even though they were always in the higher percentiles as babies (Marryn for weight and Reganne for height). He has for the past month now (since 3 months) been wearing 6-12 month clothes, with the occasional 3-6 month pants or top. But sleepers, onsies, etc, nope, 6-12 months. (The outfit in the pictures is 6-12 months, well, with the sleeves rolled up once...) And speaking of his height, well, we've got 1/2 an inch before he outgrows his infant carseat. Yikes. And funny enough, all I see are $$$ (new carseat, new clothes, yes, I though 6-12 would last through the winter...) and Joey is super excited about his big little guy! (I'm the spender and he is, well, he does not like to spend money...) Nevertheless, we are just so blessed to have this little guy in our lives.

4 happy thoughts:

Annie M. said...

Oh Kelsey, he is so adorable! I just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks!!

christy said...

kelsey he is just so cute and i can't get over how much he looks like joe!

Kim said...

He is so Cute!! I want to see him before he starts walking! I wish you were coming for Christmas!

The King Family said...

What a little cutie and happy as always!