8.09.2008

brian and brandony

We got a special visit from our best friends a couple weekends ago. We were so fortunate to live right around the corner from them in Fort Collins. Leaving them was the worst and hardest part of our move. Our kids just adore them (as do we of course) and we loved our nightly visits and walks with them. While here, we took a drive up through The Garden of the Gods and then visited the small mountain town of Manitou Springs. We had a such a great time. Being with them and watching them play with our kids just tore my heart apart. I guess we should be lucky that we didn't move too far away....

4 happy thoughts:

Megan said...

I, too, love Brian and Brandony. They are such cool kids. Moving is hard. Leaving people is hard. Aren't they moving too (just a little closer to you). Great friends are good. ~ megan

Our Family Happenings said...

Oh so fun. I love it when family and friends come to visit. Glad to see your little family is doing well. How are you liking it in Colorado Springs? Matt's Grandma lives there and so we come up every once in a while. Actually his cousin is getting married Nov. 1st in Manitou. Don't you just love to watch the things your kids come up with...love the beauty salon!

rachwheel said...

I'm jealous you got to see Brian and Brandony. I love them too. Hope they're doing well...is that a pregnant Brandony I see? Don't tell her I asked if it isn't. But how exciting if it is. Tell them congrats for me.
Hope your recovery goes well! After four months, I think we've finally adjusted to three.

MK said...

Once again...we had no idea you moved? Where did you go? and why?