11.05.2007

Halloween 2007



We had a fun Halloween. Marryn was a White Fairy and Reganne was a Girl Zebra (I stuck a big white bow in her mane). On Saturday our ward held it's annual Halloween Party. The girls loved the Trunk-or-Treating. Reganne really got into the "hold out your bucket and get candy" thing. On Tuesday Marryn got to wear her costume again to preschool for a little party there. Then on Halloween, I took them into Joey's work to Trick-or-Treat. Marryn really enjoyed this one but Reganne wasn't diggin' it this time. Although, while talking with a couple of Joey's co-workers, Reganne snuck about 6 snickers bars into her bucket. After that, we went to Qdoba for free kids meals and of course, double punch Wednesday. Then we headed home to get ready for another round. Jean [Joey's mom] came over and went with me and the girls while Joey stayed home to hand out candy (the candy the girls got earlier). After hitting our backyard neighbors Norm and Connie, we crossed the street to Brian and Brandony's [our best friends] in which, we left Reganne. Then we took just Marryn. After the very next house, "I want to go back to Brian and Brandony's now." No, not yet. After the next house, "Can I go back to Brian and Brandony's now?" No, lets get some more candy. And it continued on like this for quite awhile. We only went up on side of the street and back down the other side before ending back at Brian and Brandony's. And that was enough for Marryn. We then went home and handed out most of the candy she got, keeping only the good stuff. Reganne loves the candy. Whenever we get the bowl down, she gets all excited, "oohhing". It's really cute. And the candy is a good bribe for Marryn to, you know, eat her dinner, pick up her shoes, etc. I'm almost wondering if we kept enough...



4 happy thoughts:

Emily said...

Oh my. Your girls are too cute. Happy birthday to Reganne. I love one year olds. Your new slide show is great. And, candy can be such a great little bribe...

Emily said...

sorry it's me again. I don't remember Reganne being 9 lbs. That is a whopper! Kudos to YOU for delivering her.

Annie M. said...

You should post some photos of the girls in their costumes! :)

Angie said...

Hey there family! This is too cute! I am so impressed! I can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving!
love
ang