My friend Danelle over at OUTNUMBERED challenged me to this. I thought it was very creative. So here you have it, my fours.
FOUR PLACES I GO
1) School - Everyday. Except Saturday and Sunday. I pick up Marryn every afternoon (I'm so lucky as Joe takes her...while I'm still in bed, sleeping;) and twice a week I take Reganne to and from her little preschool.
2) Sonic - I hate to admit it, but I usually head there about 2-3 times a week. During Happy Hour. I get a Route 44 Diet Dr Pepper with lime. The kids, if they're lucky;), get a small slush. But I'm trying ease up though, especially after Reganne drew me a Happy Mother's Day picture at church, of me and her driving to Sonic.
3) Church - And speaking of Church, I am usually there twice a week. On Sundays (obviously) and Wednesday nights for our Youth's Mutual.
4) Super Target/Costco - I had to put both of these in here. I visit both stores once a week. It helps that they are just minutes from our house (well, actually, so are all my places).
FOUR SMELLS I LOVE
1) A baby - Nothing, NOTHING beats the smell of a baby. Nothing.
2) Old Spice deodorant - Yes, this is Joe's deodorant. I love it. More than him I think.
3) Rain - Ah, rain...
4) Evergreen - As in pine trees, mistletoe, etc. The smell of Christmas.
FOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS
These aren't really in any order. It just depends on my mood and what I feel like watching.
1) Friends - Yep, still going strong on that one.
2) HGTV shows - Especially Sarah Richardson's ones.
3) White Collar - It's a good mystery/solve it show, without all the gross stuff.
4) Community, The Office and Parks and Recreation - I know, that's technically three shows, but they're all on together, so I'm bundling those ones;).
FOUR FAVORITE MOVIES
I have lots of favorites, these are just what comes to mind right now.
1) Knotting Hill - A long time favorite...ah, the memories...
2) The Holiday - Maybe I just have a thing for *English* movies;).
3) The Incredibles - Probably my favorite Disney/Pixar movie still.
4) Despicable Me - One of the funniest and most random movies ever. At least I think so.
1) Pray more.
2) Play more.
3) Worry less.
4) Eat more fruits and vegetables.