10.07.2010

this boy...

I need a good picture of Christian.
You know, one to send my grandmas.
So I'm begging him to just stand still and look up at me.
And smile.
That's alot to ask of a two year old.
(Let alone keep his shirt clean.)

So he's standing just inside our sliding door while I'm standing just outside.
And I'm clicking away...





Did you catch that?
He slammed the screen door on me!!
Although I should've seen it coming, with that mischievous little look...

He thought he was pretty funny.
{I did too.}


So his *punishment.*
Emptying the compost.


3 happy thoughts:

Kim said...

That is funny! You got some really cute pictures though!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Made me laugh out loud! ha:)

Kelly said...

I just found your blog, I love finding LDS bloggers. Their Blogs are always so inspiring and uplifting, so thank you for blogging! Your kids are absoulty adorable!!!