8.07.2009

fyi

Our computer was out of service for awhile and now our internet is not working. Well, not working on our "fixed" computer (works just fine on Joe's work laptop he brought home for me to use...and worked just fine when I hauled it, and those 3 little kiddos back into Best Buy...)

grrrrrr.

So who knows when I'll be back in full blogging service...

But today Joey is taking the day off and we're off to visit the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo here in Colo Springs, not Wyoming;).

8 happy thoughts:

Megan said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. I love the giraffes. Maybe not the hike so much but we had some good times there. Enjoy your day... ~M

Angie said...

I'm so sorry, Kelsey! It stinks whenever your without a computer. I feel your pain.

But I'm glad a trip to the zoo can cheer you up. We love the zoo too!

G'Ma Jean said...

Bet you all had fun - I have happy memories from our visit! Glad Joey could go and enjoy it with you all! XO

Kim said...

I wondered what happened to you. I thought you were just having too much fun with your parents. And then with the whole phone tag we've been playing I was really beginning to wonder what was going on.

Our Family Happenings said...

Hey..we are coming to Colorado Springs and spending the night on the 21st of August. Matt's brother is getting married in the Garden of the Gods on Saturday the 22nd.

Emily said...

I loved your 28 things. I never new that much about you when you lived here, and I was your VT. You are too quiet, except on your blog :) I love it.

Katielin317 said...

Okay, that's enough. Time to come back to blogging land:) Sorry you comp is giving you trouble. That really can create such frustrations. But the Cheyenne Zoo? Fabulous. I really love that zoo. It's a winner.

Jennifer said...

Its funny when I was reading this I was at the doctors office laying on my left side because they said my blood pressure was high..I had to get off and read later, because I could also feel myself getting stressed and annoyed at the situation you were in. I truly feel for you! But regardless you are back and we are so glad!!! Welcome home:)