2.01.2009

Project 365-Week 5

Sunday, Jan 25th

Christian's cute Church outfit. It was originally bought for Landen. BabyGap of course.
**********

Monday, Jan 26th

Marryn picked out dinner. Fish sticks, green beans and carrots.
And these fish sticks from Whole Foods are excellent!
I love Whole Foods. We have one 5 minutes from our house. Love it. Just love it.
**********

Tuesday, Jan 27th

The girls are doing their Yoga. Marryn was really into it. Reganne, not so much. But again, she is only 2....
**********

Wednesday, Jan 28th

Wednesdays are Mutual days. These are 2 of my Young Women (of my 6 Beehives). The quiet/shy/timid ones. For some *odd* reason, I can really relate to them. And because of that same reason, I have a hard time connecting with them....
**********

Thursday, Jan 29th

Old Navy balls. Yes, everytime we go, we must get a ball. And now that Reganne is older, we must get 2.... Hey, it's a cheap bribe! (And again, Old Navy is only 5 minutes from our house. I love where we live!)
**********

Friday, Jan 30th

"Hot and Fire please."
Yes. Instead of my Mild sauce I always get lots of, I now have to get Hot and Fire.
Why?
Because Marryn asks for it. She likes it hot.
She wanted a burrito for lunch and proceeded to gather everything she would need. Tortillas, cheese and Taco Bell sauces. So that is what she had. A *cheese* burrito with Hot and Fire sauce on it. (However, Taco Bell is not so close...it's like 15 minutes away....)
**********

Saturday, Jan 31st

The girls were playing.... It's their car/train/bus/airplane.... They even have Dad's belts as their seatbelts.

3 happy thoughts:

Laine said...

these pics are so fun! I love Christian's outfit...and his crib sheet - so sharp! i'll have to look for old navy balls next time i get there...i've never noticed them!

G'Ma Jean said...

Thanks for the "peek" of your week! Squeezes for all those sweet babies. XO G'Ma Jean

Kim said...

I love the Car/train thing. What great imaginations they have!

I hear Marryn and her love for taco bell sauce. I usually try to have a stash as well. I haven't been to taco bell in a couple of years though. I'm still blaming it for the weight gain when we lived together and ate it everyday for a year.