1.30.2009

Project 365-Week 4

Sunday, Jan 18th
Kisses for my baby!
**********
Monday, Jan 19th
Another common site at our house.
A girl. In bed. With a book. Asleep.
**********
Tuesday, Jan 20th
I found these beach towels at Pottery Barn Kids on clearance one year. I was saving them for, you know, when we go swimming. Well I finally pulled them out to find that they were wraps. I LOVE THEM! They are the best towels for kids. Love the hood and just the perfect size. I am now on the lookout for more *sale* ones.
**********
Wednesday, Jan 21st
My first SLR (or is it SRL?) camera. It is a dream come true! After Marryn was born, we bought our first digital camera. And looking back, it was a good purchase. I was just getting into photography (nothing like a new baby to do that to you) and was learning the "language." I really wanted the SLR one, but couldn't afford it (FYI-paid as much for this one as we did for our first digital camera...) and really didn't know much about it (ie. how to use it). Well, I have learned alot these past 4 years and had outgrown our camera. So as a Christmas gift, with a little of the Christmas money we got, I finally was able to get my own Canon Digital Rebel XS. It is the "lowest" model, only, you know 10 megapixals and all ;), but the perfect one for me! And I have been lovin' it like crazy! In fact, I don't even use the auto mode!
**********
Thursday, Jan 22nd
Christian found his toes!
**********
Friday, Jan 23rd

Okay, so I couldn't decide which picture to use....
Dad reading the girls stories (with Daddy's Bronco blanket).
OR
The girls reading Christian stories.
*********
Saturday, Jan 24th
Saturday morning cartoons. Usually Dad is watching with them, but he was off making breakfast enchiladas. Mmmmm.

1 happy thoughts:

Kim said...

The pictures are adorable! The one of you and Christian would be perfect if his beany wasn't the broncos :)