2.20.2009

Project 365-Week 6

Sunday, Feb 1st

SuperBowl Sunday.
Go Cardinals!
A few years ago, when the Broncos started to sway a little, Joey decided he wanted a 'backup' team to cheer for. At first I laughed at him for choosing the Cardinals, (why not pick a good team?), but then here they are just a few years later, in the SuperBowl!
It was a real shame they lost though.
**********
Monday, Feb 2nd

My new blender/mini food processor.
**********
Tuesday, Feb 3rd

Marryn wears tights and her 'clippty-clop' shoes (and only sometimes a skirt) every chance she gets.
On this day she also found some knee-high nylons...
**********
Wednesday, Feb 4th
I joined a Temple Group with our Ward. Every other month there is a trip. You drive twice and if you have kids, you stay behind and babysit twice. So this was the first trip. I signed up to babysit for the first 2 trips, my first Temple visit will be in June. I'm hoping by then Christian will either take a bottle/sippycup or just won't need anything during that time;).
**********
Thursday, Feb 5th
Spinach Quesadillas.
Most people have bread as a staple.
We have tortillas. And cheese and sour cream. And avocados.
**********
Friday, Feb 6th

We went to the mall play place. The girls LOVED it!
**********
Saturday, Feb 7th
Phineas and Ferb.
Our new favorite cartoon.
Although, it is for a little older kids....you know, like Joey. he he
This was also the start of the dreaded cold the kids got....


1 happy thoughts:

Kim said...

Look at you breaking out! Way to sign up for something! I'm so proud of you. I bet your girls loved having someone over to play! And then taking them to the mall. Wow!

Marryn's fashion statement is hilarious! I really thought that was you at first. LOL!